We offer a total management service for residential lettings.
Managing residential property is our speciality with the simple aim to provide comfortable and compliant accommodation for tenants and maximise returns for the owner. We manage properties which are of a high standard and fully compliant with regulation and will ensure a good match for both tenant and landlord.
Landlords, contact us for a market appraisal of your property, full details of our management service for residential lettings and current rates. Potential tenants, contact us for details of our current available properties.
We will manage your residential investment properties to include rent collection, maintenance and repair, rental property compliance and tenant liaison. Whether you have one or multiple properties to manage, you can trust us to handle the day to day issues that arise for Landlords.
- We have the experience and expertise to identify the appropriate property to tenancy match.
- We will take responsibility for preparation and execution of the lease.
- We will manage the collection of the security deposit, rent and register the tenancy with the RTB.
- We will identify the appropriate rent for your property in line with market conditions.
- We will deal with maintenance or repair and any other issues as they arise. We will ensure your property is compliant with rental property safety standards.
- We will inspect the property during and after tenancy, prepare the property for in-coming tenants – all the time striving to minimise costs & rent voids.
- We will provide exceptional customer service personalised to your needs
If you are looking for a home to rent, we can ensure that your new home is provided with the highest quality service after you move in. Contact us to tell us what kind of property you are looking for. We can find you a home that is affordable and meets your requirements and meets all standards set out by the National Housing Regulations.
You will need a deposit, rent and references. We will explain the lease thoroughly and set out your obligations as a tenant and your future landlord’s obligation as a landlord